- This event has passed.
Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular
November 13, 2020 @ 8:00 pm
Watergarden Park outdoor events presented by L&F distributors.
COMING NOVEMBER 13 TO THE WATERGARDEN PARK PRESENTED BY AMERICAN BANK CENTER – ALL AGES
Paramount’s Laser Spectacular is the smash hit multi-media laser and light show, featuring the Original Master Recordings of Pink Floyd. The Laser Spectacular has become a cultural phenomenon; carrying fans away on a mind-expanding journey, driven by cutting-edge Laser, Lighting and Video effects. It’s a great night of mind-expanding entertainment for Classic Rockers as well as a new generation of Floyd fans! Parents, score “cool points” with your teenagers and bring them along!
Details at www.pinkfloydlasershow.com
Pods of 4 and 6 now available! Purchase tickets with the link below or at American Bank Center Arena box office.
Tickets are sold as one group ticket. All group tickets allow up to 4 or 6 persons. VIP table of 6 persons.
You’ve Got Questions, We have Answers.
How do Pod Concerts Work?
There are 250 pods for sale for each concert. Pods consist of a 7′ x 7′ defined space. You are purchasing the entire Pod for up to 4 or 6 people. No other patrons will be included in your pod. All Pods will be at least 6 feet a part to ensure social distancing.
Why Pod Concerts?
We think the time is right to start hosting live events once again with social distancing elements the top priority. This concept and location creates a unique setting for the performers and patrons.
Where are the events taking place?
In the Watergarden green space between the Selena Auditorium and Art Museum.
What is included with the Pod ticket price?
When purchasing the Pod, you get access to You + 3 guests, or You + 5 guests. Each Pod includes chairs. Parking is included in ticket price. Pod allows you to view the show in your own person viewing area.
What is included with a VIP ticket price?
The first 3 rows are VIP tables, you get access to You + 5 guests. 6 seats to your VIP table. You will have access to pre-order your Concessions items direct from your seat. Personal cooler to keep your drinks cold. Pre-order your concessions Menu
What social distancing elements are being considered?
We know how essential it is to maintain social distancing right now so we’ve made sure there will lots of space for all as well as coordinated traffic flow plan.
Are outside food and beverages allowed?
No, but our phone app will allow you to order concessions and pick up through an express pick up lane.
Will the Bag Policy be in place?
Yes. Any bags larger than a clutch bag will need to be clear. Bags no larger than 12″x12″x6″ will be permitted at this event. We do allow each member of the party to bring in a large clear ziploc bag, including children, of their belongings. Guests who have bags larger than this size will be asked to return them to their vehicles. All bags will also be searched for prohibited items at entry before walking through the metal detectors.
We have considered the following:
- Minimum of 6 feet between all Pods
- All individuals must wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth) when entering/exiting the Pods. Masks are encouraged when in your Pod but not mandatory (similar set up as a restaurant)
- Social Distance Capacity is set for 25% of total potential ‘normal’ capacity
- Traffic Flow plan to maximize social distancing including pre-determined parking locations, points of entrance/exit, and traffic flow inside the venue. Plan determined by location of your Pod and designated on purchaser’s ticket
- Parking fee included in ticket price eliminating person to person contact
- Excess number of bathrooms to minimize lines/congestion including use of American Bank Center bathrooms in addition to porta johns
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the outdoor venue
- Garbage Cans in each Pod
- Phone App to purchase Concession items and pick at Express Lane Pickup
- No Cash Policy. Credit/Debit Cards only
This event is set up in accordance with safe social distancing rules.